Keeping your baby safe while sleeping is of paramount importance. Swaddling is a useful way to help your baby settle & sleep on their back.
The Swaddle UP™ by Love To Dream allows you to more safely swaddle your baby*
Without risk of any loose fabric unravelling during sleep time
With their arms UP which may impede involuntary rolling
With room to sleep in the correct position with legs flexed in the 'frog' position
With room to move their hips & legs
In a single layer of breathable fabric to reduce the risk of overheating
There are a few simple steps to remember when putting your baby to sleep.
How To Sleep Your Baby Safely:
SOURCE: SIDS and KIDS; www.sidsandkids.org
- Sleep baby on their back from birth, not on their tummy or side.
- Sleep baby with head and face uncovered
- Keep baby in a smoke-free environment before birth & after
- Provide a safe sleeping environment night & day
- Sleep baby in their own safe sleeping place in the same room as an adult caregiver for the first six to twelve months
- Do not put anything in the cot or in reach of baby.
All Love To Dream™ Products are INPAA Approved
INPAA, a privately owned & operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products & to promote the safe consumer use of products.
*This information is not medical or allied health professional advice. Further, no cure or treatment for disease is offered on this website. Love To Dream™ recommends you seek professional advice for your's and your child's individual needs.